Since the last poll was a complete flop, there is a new poll now out that should heat this blog up a bit. "Are you in favor of nuclear war?" This seems to be the HOTTEST topic on the net right now, so here we go....
What a stupid question for your poll!!! Nobody is in favour of a nuke war except maybe the odd taliban... In fact your whole site is a piece of crap with all these little windows that wont scroll over. Heard you on the CBC, but this is the worst site I've seen for awhile!
2 Comments:
What a stupid question for your poll!!!
Nobody is in favour of a nuke war except maybe the odd taliban...
In fact your whole site is a piece of crap with all these little windows that wont scroll over.
Heard you on the CBC, but this is the worst site I've seen for awhile!
That's funny, it's the most profitable page I have!
Post a Comment
<< Home